Bella's rolling over. You know that already. OLD NEWS. What you don't know is how seriously she is taking this rolling business. She keeps waking me up in the middle of the night with kicks to the face and ribs. She's practicing, you see. It doesn't really matter where she is, or who is in the way. Apparently every flat surface is fair game... she even tried rolling over in her stroller today.
Now we all know that along with rolling over comes rolling OFF. No, she's not done that yet (give me some credit, she's only been rolling over for a WEEK), but she is testing us. Today while changing her diaper in The Bohemian, she tried to roll right off the bench. What a little rascal!
Here is a video of me talking to her right after she tried to roll off the bench.
NOTE: I know, the end noises... DORKUS MALORKUS- But I SWEAR TO GOD she copied me today after I gave her some raspberries on her tummy. Seriously. Can you say "GENIUS baby"?
5 comments:
Haha! Apollo likes to give us raspberries too! She gets cuter each day!
She's not just brilliant and talented, she is winner of the cutest baby ever...She's like Miss Congeniality too! Such great parents she must have!
Sarah, I could just watch videos of Arabella all day long, what a little sweetheart, soo cute! You must not get much done having such an adorable baby around. I know I wouldn't.
Oh silly Sarah.... get the girl into her OWN crib so she can roll all night long and you can sleep through the night... did I not teach you anything :)
You really got a thing for that DANGEROUS type, don't you? If she starts skipping school to show up outside of your Home Ec. class, I'll really be worried!
Post a Comment