Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Muttaqins and Wool!

I just had to post some pictures of Bella in her new wool shorties. Wool is AMAZING as a diaper cover. Instead of having to put on covers with a plastic lining (which is hot and makes you sweat), you can just put on cute wool soakers, shorties or longies. And they're not hot, even though you'd think they would be!
Apparently Arabella has found a pose she finds very becoming while in front of the camera: lifting up her shirt. I just hope she stops this before her teenage years. I really don't want to see her on one of those "Girls Gone Wild" videos.
These are two pictures of her in her Muttaqin diapers. I LOVE them! They are so trim and cute! Sadly, you do have to put covers over them when you're out of the house. But, in 90 degree weather at home without an air conditioner, it's a diaper, and that's about it!



3 comments:

dianej said...

She is so adorable. The diapers are cute too..but I can't take my eyes off sweet little Bella. Roy calls her 'Bella in designer diapers'. The diapers ARE amazing..no pins, great fabrics, fitted...Who would have thought? ...But for me, I can't take my eyes off Bella. My she is cute. Miss you.

McDolan said...

Okay I was wondering about the covers... you keep having pics. of bella with no covers and I know this isn't right cause the pee is going to soak through :)

Unknown said...

Wow, Merry! You know your stuff! Some of the diapers I have don't need a cover (they are diapers and covers in one) but some of the cutest ones do. :-(