Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm a Steamroller Baby

She's a rolling fool, my girl! She has finally turned over from back to front. Last night she woke up at 2am to practice for about an hour.


In her custom embroidered Green Acre Designs Diaper
Here is a link to a video of her doing it this morning (the second time on a completely flat surface. The bed doesn't really count). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS9PlTsm-xE It's three minutes long, so may be a bit boring to some. There's also terrible interference toward the end, so I'm going to say it again: "Sorry about the quality". Oh, and you may need to pause it to let it "buffer" (let the faded pink line underneath reach the end). It seemed to take forever when I watched it. (sigh) C'mon, Technology, can't we just get along?

3 comments:

RORYJEAN said...

Woo Hoo!!! She's on the move- so exciting!

Hailey said...

YAY BABY BELLA! She did it all by herself! I'm very proud of her. The look on her face in that first picture is totally one of your expressions :)

dianej said...

That a girl Bella! I know everyone is impressed with the roll-over...and rightfully so...but did you notice how fast those arms move? Now, we can all roll over...but I dare say not a single person reading this can make their arms move like that. Try it. Impossible. Way to go Bella. (I miss all those things you were teaching me!!!) Love..Gramma.