So everyone knows that Bella turns 2 on the last day of March, but did you know this:
Oh, and please forgive my cheesy grin at the end. It couldn't be helped. ;-)
Documenting our Days: Indiana Dunes
9 years ago
A new mom, a new wife, a foreigner, a teacher and a bar owner. Add them together and what do you get? A blog of funny and interesting, stories, rants and thoughts about life, love and motherhood far from home. The stories get even crazier when you wrap all those characters into one person! Now that's a BUNCH of fun!
10 comments:
What a cute way to make the announcement! Congratulations! :D
CONGRATS!!! The grin at the end is the best part! You look so happy! I can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy adventures. Bella will be a fantastic big sister...what a cutie! Will you find out the gender?
CONGRATULATIONS!! Baby #2 will be so loved. Bella looks so cute in this video. I miss you guys so much. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
WOo hoo! Congrats! What happy news!
Oh happy, HAPPY! Congratulations your life is about to get that much sweeter!! I just have a big dopey grin on my face for y'all!!
OMG, I had a feeling reading the headline but cheated and read the comments before I even watched the video at work, but then i had to watch the video with sould at home because me work comeputer - well I don't know how to make it work! Congratulations it is a lot of work but worth it :) So I really would like more details- due date in march etc! That means there is a 3/08 3/09 and 3/10 2 girls and ?
Love you.
oh my goodness, what fun! I LOVE your announcement! Bella will be one sweetie of a sister I'm sure. Hope you are feeling well, take care!
I'm so excited for you guys. I loved the announcement too. You two do look sooo happy! Its just wonderful! Hopefully we'll get to watch #2 grow up, in person :o) I can't believe Bella will be a big sister! Love you guys!
Thrilled for you of course and hoping this brings you back to the Northwest all the sooner! Maybe you could have your baby for my birthday, Feb 27? I can't think of a sweeter gift :)
Hooooooray! Such a cute video. Bella is adorable!! I can't wait to find out if she'll have a little sis or a little bro. Congratulations to you and Alex!
Post a Comment