Friday, May 15, 2009

Bella's First Birthday and the Big Move

I know it's been a long long time since I've written. Moving with a toddler is difficult!! Also, we didn't have internet for ages since, apparently, Terramelar is considered to be out "in the country". I don't get it, we are by NO MEANS living in the country, but for some reason, it took weeks to get us connected to the internet.

Anyway, here are pictures of Bella's 1st birthday, March 31st 2009 (we actually celebrated it on the Sunday beforehand and were supposed to do our big move at 7am the next day)


The Belle of the Ball


With her blocks (not a bithday present)


Bubbles!
MMMM! Cupcakes (Mom slaved away ALL DAY LONG on Saturday... they were mediocre)
More Bubbles with YaYo
Moving Day. It rained. We moved the essential stuff by ourselves.


Bella Blew on Mommy's tummy and made her laugh.
Papá Balanced Bella's toys on his face.Bella's REAL birthday. ONE YEAR OLD!!


Chasing Mommy!Stay tuned for some more catch up. I have some monastery pics and some walking pics (yes, she's walking!)

6 comments:

RORYJEAN said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Bella! I can't believe she is one already! Her and Apollo are almost exactly a year apart- it's amazing how much they change each year.

I can't imagine moving with a toddler- hopefully things are settling down for you.

Hailey said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see a new post! And new pics of the beautiful Bella! It looks like she's a load of fun nowadays.

Take some pics of the different rooms of your house now that you're all moved in :) Can't wait to see!!

Unknown said...

He he he.. well we're not really "all moved in"... but we're getting there!! I'll take some more pics soon!

Tammy Spence said...

Yay! A new post!!! I've missed you. Bella looks so cute. It looks like her b-day was great wish I was there. Love you, kisses to you both.

Marty and Jenny said...

Bella 1 already, no way!! I can't believe it. She's still cute as a button. Right now I watch 3 1 year olds, what fun they are at this age. That's awesome that she's walking now. Still can't believe it though. That blue polka dotted dress is ADORABLE!! Congrats on the new house too. Enjoy your new yard!!

Alyssa said...

The Belle of the Ball just continues to get cuter and cuter! Happy Birthday, Little Girl! I can't believe it's been over a year since she was born:o